Sunday, January 1, 2017

Samsung Front Loading WF448 intermittent drain pump

I have a Samsung WF448 that will not drain. The drain pump occasionally comes on at the beginning of the spin cycle for about a second then stops until an error code appears on the front panel. I checked the pump on the bench. It works fine. I checked for obstructions in all water passages, cleaned out the filter and all the other common problem areas. This seems to be relay or control board problem. There are two boards, one with the display and a smaller one that the mode knob connects to. Neither of these has anything that looks like a relay on it. Does anyone know where the relay is and/or have a diagram to show its location? I'd like to check the relay inputs to see if the activation signals are correct and that pump voltage is at least on the input. Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way.

Tom

via Samsung Front Loading WF448 intermittent drain pump
by tcolsen30

No comments:

Post a Comment