Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Is there a life after a flood?

Hello and a happy New Year everyone!
So, I have an Indesit IWC 5145 washing machine which we keep in the basement. Few weeks ago we had minor flooding down there; the flooding was caused by a broken pipe, not the machine itself. The water level was not that big, but I am sure it touched some of the wires and electronics on the bottom of the washing machine. We left it all to dry for few weeks, but now the machine is still not turning on at all. Once plugged it doesn't give any sings of life. Is there any security switch that might have got stuck or is it simply over and the machine is dead?

I would really appreciate if you could tell me if there is anything I could jiggle down there to wake the machine up.

Thanks in advance!

PS Why Indesit isn't listed among the brands?

via Is there a life after a flood?
by jimmy.jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment