Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Centennial will not fill. MVWC6ESWW1

OK guys, I have a Maytag Centennial Top load washer. It is a Whirlpool direct drive design. I am having trouble with it filling. It will not fill on any cycle. Nor will water flow during any rinse cycle. The machine will spin in the spin cycles. I have run power directly to the inlet valve and it is operable so I am coming down to the timer (WPW10243947) or the temperature control load sensing switch (W10248240). I don't have any burns on any plugs, bad wiring, or a bad capacitor. Did I maybe miss something else?

I did notice some jumpers on this Temp Controller/Water level switch that is in the machine. Is there a way to jump it to test it?

Thanks for your help guys!
-Matt

via Centennial will not fill. MVWC6ESWW1
by mountainbiker33

No comments:

Post a Comment