Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Whirlpool WTW5000DW0 Washing Machine spin issue...

The washing machine struggles to spin when there is a light load in it. It gives a couple of whirls and just can't get going. It then just goes on to the next phase of the cycle. Clothes come out soaking wet. If I do a large load of clothes it struggles a bit to spin, but then gets going and spins out the water. Also, I don't think enough water is going in the tub initially. Even on deep water wash there is just a little bit no matter the load size (I do realize HE washers use less water... but this seems like such a small amount). I've tried replacing the actuator and the capacitor. Neither made a difference. I've run the re-calibration... it got extremely violent. Any suggestions? I'm new to appliance repair, but I've done several of my own car repairs so I'm not afraid to get in there.

Thanks

via Whirlpool WTW5000DW0 Washing Machine spin issue...
by rowdyroost

No comments:

Post a Comment