Sunday, April 21, 2019

SAMSUNG WF455ARGSGR te error code

Hey guys,

I've been dealing with an issue on my SAMSUNG WF455ARGSGR washing machine that when it gets to the last 10 mins of a wash cycle, more often than not, it will throw a te code. The only way I've been able to work around this is my powering off the unit, then powering it back on, followed by holding in the spin cycle button for 3 secs and then let it drain several times repeating these steps, which result in the unit sort of completing the last cycle.

One thing I noticed when it's throwing te code, is there's a lot of water in the bed of the washer. We're also not overloading the unit either with clothes - sometimes I've only got 2 sweaters in there, and it'll throw this.

As far as troubleshooting, I've checked all the wires and I've replaced the thermal sensor, but this issue still remains.

It seems that this te code is quite common and I'm hoping someone has an idea on how to fix this.

Thanks in advance for any help.

via SAMSUNG WF455ARGSGR te error code
by karyuudo

No comments:

Post a Comment