Friday, December 2, 2016

Kenmore washer, not sure model, first time poster

Hey guys first time posting, I've got a kenmore top loading washer that doesn't seem to spin or agitate? I feel like it does both sometimes, but generally it doesn't work. The not spinning was what I first noticed because the clothes would come out wet, however if I ran it on a drain/spin cycle it would end up spinning, but not as well as it used to. That still seems to work, however I washed some towels and noticed they hadn't even been unfolded from how they were put in the washing machine. I decided to wash them again, and when it started to wash I went to look and the lock wasn't on which I had not seen before. So I took a peak inside and it was making noise but not agitating at all. Any idea whats going on? I have a video and will upload in just a second

Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

lol btw I found the model number :P

via Kenmore washer, not sure model, first time poster
by TOOL91

No comments:

Post a Comment