Saturday, May 18, 2019

Samsung washer model WA422PRHDWR/AA stuck in spin cycle

So, my WA422PRHDWR/AA samsung washer has an issue where it just gets stuck in the spin cycle.

There's no abnormal sounds, it drains fine, it just spins and spins and spins. It has an estimated timer on that usually is in the ~15 minute range, but it'll stay there without changing for literally hours. Eventually I just get tired and turn it off manually.

The clothes come out mostly dry, maybe a little more damp than usual.

I've looked into basic troubleshooting, looked at diagnostic and calibration modes, and got a few unbalanced load errors in the diagnostic history. They rarely show up during normal use.

But nothing I can explain why it drains fine, but gets stuck in spin cycle.

My only thought is that the washer cylinder itself seems a bit wobbly. I posted a link to a video of it. Is it normal to have this much room to move the washer cylinder?

If it is not normal, how do I fix that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV6uzY3bGBs

via Samsung washer model WA422PRHDWR/AA stuck in spin cycle
by Barry O'Brien

No comments:

Post a Comment