Sunday, May 12, 2019

LG WT4970CW UE cant solve

Top load washer, probably around 4 years old. It has a 413PN... serial so I believe that's with the newer control boards.

I get the UE code during the rinse cycle. Our older son used the speed wash all the time, and I never noticed him getting the error, but on normal and heavy duty washes the problem has gotten worse and worse, and now I cant get a load done.

I replaced the suspension rods, boom, first load with sheets not and a single problem. Was thrilled, but now it's worse than ever. I checked the stator nut on bottom, its tight. Washers balanced. I checked the water level pressure season tube that it's clear, and it is. I did notice the sensor had a rattle inside of it though.

I ran clean tub mode with nothing in the washer and it went through many cycles of of draining during the rinse cycle. I never pay attention to a normal wash, but it seemed like the pump was trying to drain water for a long time after the tub was already empty. Sign it might be the pressure switch?? It didnt through an error though even though it seem to go through many rinse cycles. I got tired of watching and I think it finally threw the UE in spin cycle.

I'm about to check the drain pump and hoses to make sure they're clear but anyone got any ideas? Maybe the water-level pressure switch, or something else related to UE?

Doesnt seem to be making odd noises

via LG WT4970CW UE cant solve
by Tayloorscott

No comments:

Post a Comment