Saturday, April 28, 2018

Washer displaying 'te' or 'he' error code

Hello,

I have a Samsung washer that is giving me problems:

I can start a wash, and about 2min into the cycle, it stops, and displays the error code, preventing it from doing anything else. The washer filled up with water before displaying the error code.

I was able to turn the washer on rinse & spin, and it worked for the entire cycle, and was able to purge the water from the system.

I have swapped the control board with another one I had around. Initially, the error code was popping up before even engaging a wash cycle at all. I've also replaced the thermistor in the unit.

Not sure what next to replace. I have another junk Samsung for parts that I can swap as needed.

Thanks!

via Washer displaying 'te' or 'he' error code
by Benny1985

No comments:

Post a Comment