Monday, April 17, 2017

Maytag Washer - MVWX655DW0 - Stop Working on Wash Cycle - How to diagnose the problem and repair

Folks, really need some help with my 2 year owned Maytag MVWX655DW0. Just stop working last week while washing with water and clothing in it. My wife was able to empty the basket. We have unplugged the machine and re-plugged, and the sensing button continues to blink, the door latch does not lock and when you push the start/pause button it causes a slight humming noise- nothing else! I attempted to do diagnose, however it seems I may not know how to do so, I also tried to follow the history of this forum but didn't help, can someone also explain the diagnose step process in detail so I may obtain a code. Any other detail comments for the repair will be greatly appreciated. Thanks J

via Maytag Washer - MVWX655DW0 - Stop Working on Wash Cycle - How to diagnose the problem and repair
by JRC1

No comments:

Post a Comment